- Waiting room area will be cleaned and sanitized before each appointment.
- A maximum of 2 people will be allowed in the waiting area and will adhere to the 2 meter physical distancing policy.
- Clients from the same family or ‘social pod’ will be allowed in the waiting area or in the counselling office.
- There will be hand sanitizer in the waiting area to be used upon arrival.
- All high touch surfaces including office furniture (chairs and tables), doorknobs; light switches; etc. will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each appointment.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes and masks will be made available for all clients.
- A physical distance or 2 meters will be maintained during each counselling session.
Call (250) 240-2656 to book an appointment.