How Are You Doing?
How are you coping with being physically distant from your family, friends and colleagues?
Your life has definitely changed and it wasn’t your choice.
Are you able to appreciate this is a new way of living?
Here are some ideas to stay calm and grounded as you adjust to this ‘new normal’.
- Create a new daily schedule
- Practice being grateful for all the good things in life
- Read books by inspirational authors
- Practice yoga and mediation
- Take daily walks
- Watch the news to keep informed, but minimally
- Take time to connect with family, friends and colleagues by the phone or email or text
It is a challenging time and you will get through it with the help of family, friends and community.
Let me know your ideas on staying calm. Leave your comments at the end of this blog.
Your Life is Now! EnJOY it!